32"- 84" Freestanding Digital A Board Display
The Freestanding Digital A Board Display changes the way we communicate. Instead of your traditional A board why not make it digital. The displays come in various sizes and using the latest LED commercial grade screen technology this takes your digital advertising to the next level.
These displays are ideal for welcoming visitors, advertising new products and offers and informing people about certain aspects of your business.
Locations for this type of display include lobbies, concorses, exhibitions and reception areas.
Each display comes with an inbuilt media player either Plug and Play, Android or Windows depending on your preference. The displays have inbuilt high powered speakers. The displays used are designed for 24/7 use and are the latest 1080p LED high end panels.
Available in a wide range of sizes 32",42",47",55", 65", 75" and 84"
- Built for 24/7 commercial use using the latest LED panels
- 1080p High Definition screens with a wide viewing angle to give a clear crisp picture
- Optional media player of either Android or Windows operating system using an i3 processor (Can be upgraded to i5 or i7)
- Built within the system is our free Digital Signage software with no extra licence fees
- Optional Plug and Play using the USB sockets for easy fast uploads
- High quality speakers
- High gloss glass finish
- Colour options available
- Locking system to the back panel for security
- Cooling fans to make sure the PC is running at its optimal
- Multiple inputs included and you can request extra if needed
|Information||Panel Brand||Samsung or LG|
|Panel Size||( 32-84 Inch Optional )|
|Product Color||Black, White or bespoke finish depending on your requirements|
||Touch Max Resolution||4096×4096|
|Transparency||> 90%, Up to 100%|
|Anti-Sunlight/ strong light interference|
|Touch Point||2-48 optional|
|Minimum identification point||3mm x 3mm|
|PC Info||CPU||Intel i3（i5,i7optional）|
|RAM||4GB ,DDR3-1333, 8GB is optional|
|Audio card||Realtek ALC662|
|OS||DOS, WINDOWS 7 or UP/ME/2000/XP/2003/VISTA, LINUX.|
|USB||4 or more depending on the main board|
For full details on the Windows or Android operating systems please request from our support team.
Please note that specifcations are subject to change at anytime.